Continuum Companion to Philosophy of Mind ed.
The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Mind ed. Paperback ed.
Against theory of mind ed. Emotions and understanding: Wittgensteinian perspectives ed. The Oxford handbook of philosophy of mind ed.
Perplexities of Consciousness
Understanding people : normativity and rationalizing explanation by Alan Millar Oxford : Oxford University Press, Being reduced : new essays on reduction, explanation, and causation ed. Brainstorming Views and Interviews on the Mind. The case for qualia ed.
- Constraints and Preferences;
- The Confluence of Perceiving and Thinking in Consciousness Phenomenology;
- Mastering Marketing.
- Creating Radiant Flowers in Colored Pencil: 64 step-by-step demos, 54 kinds of flowers!
- Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology!
Folk psychological narratives : the sociocultural basis of understanding reasons by Daniel D Hutto Cambridge, Mass. It is that we simply don't know whether or not we dream in color.
- The Crystal Structure of Topaz.
- The Confluence of Perceiving and Thinking in Consciousness Phenomenology.
- Life and Mind: Philosophical Issues in Biology and Psychology?
- In this Book.
In Perplexities of Consciousness , Schwitzgebel examines various aspects of inner life dreams, mental imagery, emotions, and other subjective phenomena and argues that we know very little about our stream of conscious experience. Drawing broadly from historical and recent philosophy and psychology to examine such topics as visual perspective, and the unreliability of introspection, Schwitzgebel finds us singularly inept in our judgments about conscious experience. An empirically-oriented philosopher's study of several diverse examples of how humans show "profound ignorance of most of [their] subjective experience.
Hurlburt of Describing Inner Experience? Perplexities of Consciousness.